This 3 year old boy woke up paralyzed and parents were shocked to know the reason why
As a parent you may be constantly conscious of your young Child’s health and will no doubt take several steps to ensure he remains healthy. But, imagine the shock of these parents when they found their healthy little son paralyzed one morning even as he seemed fit as a fiddle the night before.
The 3 year old little boy woke up paralyzed shocking his parents puzzled and perplexed as to what was wrong.
1 Their little boy woke up paralyzed with no sign of injury
When little Colin woke up one morning, he just could not sit up or walk. He was almost paralyzed. His parents Stephanie and Dillon just couldn’t figure out the problem. The night before, Collin had hit his head while playing at his elder brother’s baseball game but he was fine having got up immediately with no signs of injury.